Yup...

Our Journey Through Life, Laughter, and the Adventures in Parenthood.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Running


This morning was O-so perfect. It was my most favorite running weather. Some big ole fluffy thunder heads just slightly blocking the sun, a cool breeze and about 64 degrees on the thermometer. It was wonderful. Quinten and I did our(my) 2.5 mile round a bout, stopping off at the county park to run around and back home so he could get some more exercise too. It was great and refreshing. Glad the rain bailed and we can get back to our normal routine! Hope everyone's week is starting out well, only 4 more days until the weekend :)

Did I mention that we have a new hat? And I found some beaters in his size? Classic! I love that kid! And he loves looking like his daddy! (whom I also LovE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers