Yup...

Our Journey Through Life, Laughter, and the Adventures in Parenthood.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wonder Where He gets It?


My husband is quite the comedian, always finding new ways to make me laugh. The other night after Quinten's bath I was putting on his diaper and heard Shannon doing something behind me. I turned around and to my surprise I saw my full grown husband climbing into his little boys crib! See we had watched this video on YouTube of a dad climbing into his daughters crib to soothe her to sleep. And not only did we think that it seemed a little nutty we also thought there was no way that crib could hold him! So I guess my hub's felt the need to test it out himself...


I think he was pretty excited to have a friend in his crib with him. And well I guess if he gains 160 pounds we know he can still go in his crib :)

"Oh come snuggle"
I wonder where Quinten gets his goofy-ness from?


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thats so precious! And i love the story just as much as the photos because my husband TOO has climbed in my son's bed with him! I yelled NO! You're gonna break it! I isn't supposed to hold that much!...But it did. And it was sweet bc he read our son a bedtime story...I caught it on camera too! Nice capture! Memories forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hehehehe what a funny story!!! and super great photos to go along with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm still not sure how the heck he fit in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos are so precious! Love your story also, to funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am kind of glad my husband thinks he might break something before trying it... but my hubby is 260 not 160... otherwise he might have done this... i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers