Yup...

Our Journey Through Life, Laughter, and the Adventures in Parenthood.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Turning 27


Yesterday was my 27th! I can't believe I'm 27... I still feel like I just got out of high school. I had the most wonderful birthday. It began a little earlier then I would have like (hello 5:30am) but Quinten's smiling face is enough to make even the wee hours of the morning bright and cheery! My hubby got me some hot new jeans, and a new 50mm lense for my camera! My first new lense since he got me the camera for my last birthday! My mother in law is paying for one of the photography courses I wanted to take ( SOOO excited!) my parents got me a pedicure (heaven!!) and kitchen fairy spoon holder (adorable!) and a lunch and our dinner :) I also got another cool kit for my Cricut machine from my brother and sis in law and a yummy bottle of wine and some smelly stuff from my brother and sis in law, oh and some cute dresses and shoes from my Grandma. So all in all I got spoiled beyond deserving and spent the day with the family at the beach and then a wonderful dinner at Cool Hand Lukes! What a wonderful blessed day, I felt so loved!


I think 27 is going to be a good year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers