Yup...

Our Journey Through Life, Laughter, and the Adventures in Parenthood.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Life Lately, Our Weekend Photo Dump

Oh life. It sure has a tendency to sneak up and pull the rug out from under your feet! The calender oh so quickly reads June. The year is half over, and I don't know where the rest went. We've been busy, and not. We've been figuring stuff out with our frames, and up coming Etsy shop. And tending to our little kitties! They are 5 1/2 weeks old already, and actually 3 of them left to go to their new home last Saturday. I'm glad they are staying together and I know will be in a good home, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't shed a tear or two. This little munchkin will be heading off later this week with a family who lives near by. They have 2 young boys that play next door. They are so excited its unreal. Its pretty cute. 


They spend their days like you'd think, eating, playing, wrestling, falling, and of course trying to figure out what that rocky stuff is in the litter box. 


Its been fun watching them grow, and watching Quinten experience something new. But I guess it will be nice to have our shed back. And not worry about 6 other mouths to feed! But the best part is my parents decided to take 2! (my favorite 2). So we'll get to see them grow after all!

Other than that our days look a lot like this...
Bike rides

Picking up our feet and coasting! Only a little nerve racking for mom. 

Posing with our favorite possession.

Chasing dad down when he takes off with my bike.

Being adorable

Taking pictures in dads bumper. 

Proving my husband wrong that I do have the nerve to sport pig tails. Not really sure who won this one?

Pushing dad on our swing. 

Learning life lessons.

"Mom I'm upside down!"

Headstand challenges. 

So it was a really good weekend. A little more mello compared to the last few we've had. It was good to just hang out the 3 of us. I'm excited for the next couple of weeks. To see if anything sells, to see what else we can create, and to see what new adventures we're going to get ourselves into. Yippee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers