Yup...

Our Journey Through Life, Laughter, and the Adventures in Parenthood.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

St Pattys, Food, and Naked Babies

Happy BeLated St Patty's Day! We had a fun time around the house for the green day. Our household has plenty of Irish heritage from Mom and Dad so we love to celebrate the day! So we all wore our green...

Played some soccer and enjoyed the sunshine...
And I baked up some delicious Stout cupcakes. I bottle of Guinness, some sour cream, butter, flour and the other goods, and oh my oh my they were so good! We may have enjoyed a beer or 2 ourselves that day as well :)


Quinten is getting pretty talented with his utensils, and by the looks of this photo I think he liked the beef stew as well. I can only imagine what he would have looked like had he not used a spoon...
Sometimes though, a spoon just doesn't do the job fast enough, and then, the hands will do.
And a cute little naked baby enjoying his bubble bath, because, who doesn't!

But... the bubbles didn't taste as good as he thought they would ;)

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers