Yup...

Our Journey Through Life, Laughter, and the Adventures in Parenthood.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Where The Heck Did I Go?

I think I may have temporarily fallen off the face of the earth. My creativity has been down the toilet. Stress of life has filled every pore of my body. Ugh. I wont bore you with the details. But really, sometimes life is just 'so.' We are so lucky and blessed by our family and friends who support us, and help us out. Really I know we couldn't make it without them. All that to say, while I have been 'missing' our little man has grown a ton! He is now 18 1/2 months old, WHAT. No way... :) He is running at lightning speed, climbing on anything he can lock his little toes on, and talking up a storm. Now when I say talking, I mean rambling in his own little language. He has his chunk of real words that he says but he just loves to jibber jabber a whole conversation with you. He went through a no battle sleep zone where naps, and bedtime were a dream. No fuss no muss, just take him in turn on his teddy songs sway a bit lay him down, cover him up and blow a kiss at the door and he would go out on his own. But like all good things, it sorta came to an end. Bedtime is still easy, he doesn't fight that one, puts himself to sleep with his music playing. And although he still puts himself to sleep at nap time it doesn't come without a little fight. But really I'd think he was kinda weird if he didn't fight sleep sometimes :) He is still super strong willed, and stubborn. Qualities I think will be wonderful when he is older, but is challenging as a toddler. Being a toddler doesn't come without its bumps and bruises. We had our first black eye thanks to our Toy Story shelve. It won as you can guess. Taking him in public was a little different. Some people... I mean am I really going to beat my child and then take him in public? C'mon! He is such a joy, he's learned the art of the cheesy fake laugh which is hilarious! His personality just keeps growing and I love it! Shannon and I are doing well, same ole same ole. I started my 2nd photography class, and he is riding his bike whenever he gets a chance. I wish I had more interesting things to talk and if you made it to the end, props to you :) Hope you're all well, and to end it here are some photos... I'm ba-ack! :)


Family park day:







Wearing my Uggs
Riding in the golf cart with Grandpa at their place!
And you know, playing in the dirt. What else!?

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog...although always makes me sad that I can't be with you guys more. I'm so lonely down here. I still don't have any friends that are TRUE friends which makes me thankful for you everyday. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Followers